The creation of the “PICK A TERM” mortgage loan product was to accommodate so many borrowers dilemma in whether to refinance or not. Because of the standard 10, 15, 20 and 30 year terms, many borrowers in order to get the benefit of today’s great rates would be forced to either increase their payment because they had to pick a shorter term or ultimately add years to their loan. With the advent of this product, a borrower ultimately can “have their cake and eat it too” creating a win-win for the borrower. Since borrower can choose the term of the loan, usually the same number of years left on their current loan, they ultimately get the benefit of a lower rate, lower payment without increasing the life of the loan.
Through PICK A TERM, Amerimutual Mortgage tailors the term of your loan to best fit your situation. We have the program that is right for you!
PICK A TERM LOAN FEATURES:
- Pick your term, from 8 to 30 years,
- Today’s incredibly low FIXED interest rates apply
- Refinance up to 95% of your primary home’s value
- Loan amounts from $25,000 to $417,000
What are some borrower scenarios of a Pick A Term loan?
- STAY ON TRACK: Borrower has paid a loan for 8 years on a 30-year fixed mortgage and does not want to go back up to a 30-year term. PICK A TERM allows you to refinance at 22 years to stay on track. PICK A TERM offers you this kind of flexibility!
- FAST TRACK: Borrower pay extra towards his/her mortgage every month to pay it off as soon as possible, but you’re unhappy with your high mortgage interest rate. PICK A TERM is your answer! Now you can choose a lower term, with a potentially lower interest rate, to help you pay off your loan in less time.
- BUDGET MINDED: Tell us how much you can afford and Amerimutual Mortgage will find a term to fit your financial needs. PICK A TERM terms can be tailored to match your budget, and can potentially shave off years of the life of your loan and thousands in interest!
- Match Your Term to Life Events: Retiring soon?, Child going to college? and want to free up some money by paying off your home loan early, the PICK A TERM is a great option for you! Use the PICK A TERM to help you eliminate the financial burden of a monthly mortgage payment at the time when you’ll need that extra money the most.