Queens Real Estate News
The Queens NY Real Estate Market Continues to boom
Below is a list of the top 10 biggest real estate sales deals in Queens, New York during the Second quarter of 2017:
1. 138-10 135th Ave, South Ozone Park, NY 1143
Purchase Price: $58.1 million
Sale of 330 room hotel in Ozone Park.
2. 43-10 23rd St, Long Island City, NY 11101
Purchase Price: $54 Million (approximately)
Sale of a 130,000-square-foot warehouse in Long Island City.
3. Balsam Village Apartments, Jamaica NY 11417
Purchase Price: $39.5 million (approximately)
Sale of 45 buildings with approximately 270 units in Jamaica.
4. 31-40 Whitestone Expy, Flushing, NY 11354
Purchase Price: $28 million
Sale of 98,853-square-foot storage facility located in Flushing.
5. 69-65 Yellowstone Blvd, Forest Hills, NY 11375
Purchase Price: Not disclosed. However; According to Real Capital Analytics it is likely one of Queens’ biggest deals.
Sale of a commercial grocery store in Forrest Hills.
6. 21-07 41st Ave, Long Island City, NY 11101
Purchase Price: $25 million
Sale of a 127,000-square-foot office and warehouse building in Long Island City.
7. 209-35 Northern Blvd, Flushing, NY 11361
Purchase Price $24.4 million (approximately)
Sale of office building (40,677 Square Feet) in Flushing.
8. 89-10 Whitney Ave, Elmhurst, NY 11373
Purchase Price: $23.4 million (approximately)
Sale of a commercial building located in Long Island City.
9. 2243 Jackson Ave, Long Island City, NY 11101
$23 million (approximately)
Sale of 96-unit high rise in Jamaica.
10. 30-64 34th Street, Astoria NY
Purchase Price: $20.5 million.
Sale of 2 five story residential apartments containing 70 units in Astoria.
Source: Realdeal.com article published on August 4, 2017 by Eddie Small.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.
Benny Loria (NMLS#: 900146)
AMERIMUTUAL MORTGAGE (NMLS# 148447)
37-20 Broadway, 2nd Floor
Astoria, NY 11103
Tel: (718) 943-9200 Ext. 115