The Queens NY Real Estate Market Continues to Boom
Below is a list of the top 10 biggest real estate sales deals in Queens, New York during the 3rd quarter of 2018:
1. 82-11 37th Ave, Jackson Heights, NY 11372
Purchase Price: $55.9 Million ( Approximately)
Sale of nine-story, 128,000-square-foot building in Jackson Heights.
2. 137-31 45th Ave, Flushing, NY 11355
Purchase Price: $50 million (approximately)
Sale of 79 unit site in Flushing.
3. 11-01 43rd Ave Long Island City, NY 11101
Purchase Price: $43 million ( Approximately )
Sale of Sale of 100 Room Hotel and land in Long Island City.
4. 144-10 135th Avenue, Jamaica, NY 11436
Purchase Price: $39.7 million ( Approximately)
Sale of Sale of 216 Room Hotel in in Jamaica
5. 72-01 to 72-17 Queens Blvd, Woodside, NY 11377
Purchase Price: 33 Million
Sale of a development site located in Woodside.
6. 109-09 180th St, Jamaica, NY 11433
Purchase Price: $26.5million
Sale of a 106,000 Sqft storage facility located in Jamaica.
7. 2944 Beach Channel Dr, Far Rockaway, NY 11691
Purchase Price $19.1 million ( Approximately)
Sale of 107 unit residential building located in Far Rockaway
8. 92-25 160th St, Jamaica, NY 11433
Purchase Price: $19 Million ( Approximately)
Sale of development site located in Jamaica
9. 37-02 10th St, Long Island City, NY 11101
Purchase Price: $11.5 million
Sale of Industrial Property located in Long Island City
10. 23-05 29th St, Astoria, NY 11105
Purchase Price: $11 million ( Approximately)
Sale of Mixed use apartment building located in Astoria.
Source: Realdeal.com article published on October 26, 2018 by Eddie Small.