Queens Real Estate News
The Queens NY Real Estate Market Continues to boom
Below is a list of the top 10 biggest real estate sales deals in Queens, New York during the First quarter of 2018:
1. 29-21 41st Ave, Long Island City, NY 11101
Purchase Price: $60 Million
Sale of 183 room hotel located in Long Island City.
2. 55-15 Grand Ave, Flushing, NY 11378
Purchase Price: $55.3 Million, (approximately)
Sale of a development site in Maspeth.
3. 163-05 Archer Ave, Jamaica, NY 11433
Purchase Price: $55 Million
Sale of mixed use / industrial sight in Jamaica.
4. 25-11 49th Ave, Long Island City, NY 11101
Purchase Price: $39.4 million (approximately)
Sale of development site located in Long Island City.
5. 38-21 12th St, Astoria, NY 11101
Purchase Price: 25.5 Million
Sale of a 1 story industrial building located in Astoria.
6. 260-19 Nassau Blvd, Flushing, NY 11362
Purchase Price: $25.3 million (approximately)
Sale of a 4 story building located in Little Neck.
7. 26-10 Brooklyn Queens Expy Woodside, NY 11377
Purchase Price $25.2 million
Sale of Warehouse property in Woodside.
8. 130-02 S Conduit Ave., Jamaica, NY 11430
Purchase Price: $24.9 million ( approximately)
Sale of a land development site in Jamaica.
9. 45-57 Davis St. Long Island City, NY 11101
Purchase Price: $24.8 million
Sale of development site in Long Island City.
10. 141-57 Northern Blvd., Flushing, NY 11354
Purchase Price: $23 million.
Sale of one story building with retail space in Flushing. Future development planned.
Source: Realdeal.com article published on April 30, 2018 by Eddie Small.
Searching for a mortgage loan?
We are your local neighborhood mortgage loan experts. We live and work in Astoria, Queens NY and surrounding neighborhoods and are dedicated to seeing our community grow and prosper.
Benny Loria, Vice President (NMLS#: 900146)
718-943-9200 Ext. 115